Burger bar

Saturday, March 8, 2014


                                  
Bloggie! Do you want to eat a burger?haha! Sounds like singing "do you want to build a snowman?"

Last Wednesday I hanged out with my friends. Wuiwen- one of my friends bought the coupon from groupon which you can get cheaper price to enjoy yr burger.You need to book the table before the day you go. 

Burgerbar located at Lintas- Kota Kinabalu. Lintas is a place full with foods.

When I arriving there, I can choose different flavor of buns which are green tea and sesame buns. Then, chose the drink we wanted! Only few choices!

Wah! Is it feel that not valuable? Honestly, you might refill the drink just like McDonald! 
Let's come to try it! 

                                   
     
Pork burger with green tea bun

Pork burger with Sesame

0 comments:

Post a Comment